With more than 25 speaking dates behind us, the Farmageddon tour returns to the United States. I’m excited to be travelling to Georgia where I’ll be speaking at the Decatur Book Festival, the biggest independent literary festival in the US.
After several events in and around Atlanta, I’ll be speaking in New York before moving on to a new country for the Farmageddon tour; India.
Here’s the latest speaking dates:
- 28th August – Athens, Georgia, USA: University of Georgia, Miller Learning Center, room 171, hosted by Speak Out for Species, 7.00pm
- 30th August - Atlanta, Georgia, USA: Decatur Book Festival, 3.00pm
- 2nd September – Atlanta, Georgia, USA: Emory University, Ethics Center, hosted by Food Studies Group, 4.00pm
- 12th September - Jaipur, India: India for Animals Conference
- 30th September – Pretoria, South Africa: 14th AMT South African Agricultural Outlook Conference
- 7th October – Brussels: European Parliament Act4Animals Conference
- 27th October – Reading: Thames Valley Branch of the Institute of Agricultural Management, 7.00pm
- 29th October – Sheffield: Off the Shelf Festival of Words, 7.00pm
- 5th November - London: Quakers & Business Annual Meeting
- 19th November - Chelmsford, Essex: Writtle Agricultural College Conference
- 3rd/4th December – Bocconi University, Milan, Italy: The Barilla Center for Food and Nutrition Foundation 6th International Forum on Food and Nutrition
- 6th/7th January 2015 – Oxford: Oxford Real Farming Conference, Oxford Town Hall
- 7th January 2015 - Oxford: Oxford Farming Conference, Oxford Union
It’s been a real pleasure to meet so many wonderfully enthusiastic people keen to bring about a humane food revolution.
I hope to see you along the next leg of the trail.
With all best wishes
For your copy of ‘Farmageddon: The true cost of cheap meat’, click here.